It may be the smallest car that Kia produces (by quite some distance!), but the Picanto is without doubt a little gem within their range, with its many little perks and its exceptionally good-value price. As most people who have driven one will tell you, it is a good, reliable little car that will also stand the test of times, as is shown by Kia’s extensive warranty.
The Picanto is available in plenty of different versions, allowing you to spruce it up with all the additional features that you need:
- Picanto 1: The base trim comes with all of the essential features and very good value for money. It comes with all the things that you would expect to come as standard, i.e. 14” steel wheels, front electric windows, remote door locking, and hill-start assist.
- Picanto 2: Stepping up to the 2 gets you 14” alloy wheels, as well as air conditioning, a leather steering wheel and a 4-speaker audio system.
- Picanto 3: As you can probably guess, next up is the 3. With this you now get 15” alloy wheels, a 7” touchscreen satnav, reversing camera and 6-speaker audio system.
Moving away from the numeric naming system, we now have a few more trims that are standalone and don’t necessarily increase in quality nor the addition of features every time:
- Titanium: The Titanium Edition has an obvious dark look & style and is the only trim to come with premium paint as standard. It has 15” alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, black faux leather upholstery, heated steering wheel, front electric windows
- GT-Line & GT-Line S: The two GT-Line trims are the sporty versions of the Picanto. Both come with 16” GT-Line alloy wheels, sports front & rear bumpers, black & red faux leather upholstery and a 7” touchscreen. Furthermore, with the GT-Line S, you also get a satnav with the touchscreen, automatic air conditioning and a wireless mobile phone charger.
- X-Line & X-Line S: The X-Line versions are quite unique with a very different and more ‘beefed-up’ look than the rest. In terms of features, the X-Line & X-Line S and GT-Line & GT-Line S are more or less identical, respectively. The only major differences are design changes, for example the front & rear bumpers are very different, and the X-Lines come with grey faux leather upholstery (as a pose to black & red).
Here at Vantage, we have an incredible deal at the moment as we can offer the Picanto 1 on lease for just £100 per month. This specific car runs with a fuel economy of around 59.5mpg and it is in insurance group 12, so in addition to this amazing low rental, it also has exceptionally low running costs, lower than the vast majority of cars out there.
In fact, we have recent discounts on all petrol versions of the Picanto on our website, including the Picanto 2 for just £103 per month.
£100 PER MONTH + VAT for 60 Months
with £900 + VAT up front
at 10,000 Annual Mileage
REDUCED BY £16 PER MONTH