Ford's brand-new model for 2020, the Puma, may well be the next "big thing" in the family SUV trade, and it's already creating ripples in the market. This modern & sleek design is set to be a big hit with motorists, offering something a little bit different, along with the trademark reliability of a Ford, a very generous portion of incorporated tech and excellent low-running costs with its mild petrol hybrid engine.
Three different models are currently available, moving upwards in quality:
- Titanium: The Titanium is, for now, the base spec, with 17" 10-spoke alloy wheels, lumbar massage front seats, projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8" touchscreen display, rear parking sensors, pre-collision assist, hill start assist, wireless charging pad and centre console with armrest.
- ST-Line: Upgrading to the ST-Line takes the Titanium and adds a sporty twist. You get 17" 5x2-spoke alloy wheels, full digital 12.3" instrument cluster and ST-Line bodykit with large rear spoiler & sports suspension.
- ST-Line X: Finally, upgrading to the ST-Line X adds 18" 5-spoke alloy wheels, partial leather trim, rear privacy glass, B&O Premium Audio System, Electronic Air Temperature Control & carbon look interior.
As well as this, three special versions are also available:
- Titanium First Edition: With a few extra perks than the Titanium trim, the Titanium First Edition also comes with Ford MegaBox extended bootspace, Ford EasyFuel, Driver Assistance Pack, Comfort Pack (including heated seats & heated steering wheel) and privacy glass.
- ST-Line X First Edition: Similarly, the ST-Line X can also be upgraded to its respective First Edition. This also adds Ford MegaBox extended bootspace, Ford EasyFuel and Driver Assistance Pack, as well as fixed LED headlamps and hands free power tailgate.
- ST-Line X First Edition Plus: Taking it even further than the ST-Line X First Edition, with the Plus you also get 19" 5-spoke alloy wheels and panorama roof.
Two different manual petrol engine choices are available, offering 125ps or 155ps horsepower. All three of the "main" models are available with either engine, as well as with the ST-Line X First Edition, however with the Titanium First Edition, only the 125ps is available, and with the ST-Line X First Edition Plus, only the 155ps is available. Both of these engines perform exceptionally well in terms of fuel economy, offering a combined fuel economy of around 51.4mpg and 50.4mpg, respectively.
We've just had a big rate reduction across the entire Ford Puma range, so be sure to click here to check out all our latest deals. Our recommendation is the Titanium 125ps - available for less than £175 + VAT per month! Have a look below for this fantastic offer.
Ford Puma EcoBoost 125ps Titanium 1.0 Petrol
£172.97 + VAT per month for 60 months
With £1,556.73 + VAT up front
At 10,000 annual mileage
Reduced by £75 per month!