Skoda's flagship family-sized saloon comes with a lot to offer, as one of the most complete, all-round vehicle packages produced to date. With its striking & bold exterior design, the Superb offers exceptional value for money (across all of its trims), with plenty of tech, an excellent drive and an abundance of interior space (much more than you'd think from the outside).
The Superb is available in six trims, moving upwards in quality:
- S: Starting with the S, you get 16" alloy wheels, cloth upholstery, low LED headlights with daytime running lights, 8" touchscreen display, SmartLink+ (with smartphone integration), keyless start & stop, voice control, front assist with predictive pedestrian protection, CareConnect, manual air conditioning and cruise control with speed limiter,
- SE: The first upgrade, to the SE, adds 17" alloy wheels, manual lumbar support, front & rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, Kessy Go with Safe system, light assistant and driver fatigue sensor.
- SE Technology: The SE Technology is, as you would expect, the SE bunched with a load of techy upgrades. You get leather upholstery with heated front seats, Amundsen satnav, one year free subscription to Infotainment Online, drive mode selection, blind spot detection, privacy glass and the additional option of a virtual cockpit.
- SE L: The SE L is the first car to come with 18" alloy wheels. As well as this, you also get full matrix LED headlights, keyless entry including rear doors and electrically operated boot,
- Sportline Plus: Next we have the penultimate spec - the sporty Sportline Plus. This trim has undergone a sporty exterior facelift, with 19" alloy wheels and glossy black sports styling pack. Furthermore, on the inside, it also comes with Alcantara black sports seats, LED interior lighting pack, Columbus satnav with 9.2" touchscreen display, 3D map navigation, Wifi with LTE internet, progressive dynamic steering and the additional option of the CANTON sound system.
- Laurin & Klement: Finally we have the top spec - named in tribute to Skoda's past. This trim does downgrade to 18" alloy wheels and you do lose the sporty exterior., but it does come with a lot of additional perks. This includes leather upholstery with perforated front ventilated seats, virtual cockpit, CANTON 10-speaker sound system, Park Assist, Lane Assist, rear view parking camera and the additional option of Traffic Sign Recognition.
You won't be left short of options when it comes to engines either, with all trims available in a variety of different engines, including petrol, diesel, manual, automatic and 4x4 options.
Our latest offer is on the snazzy Sportline Plus, with the petrol automatic 2.0 TSI 190ps DSG engine, for less than £250 per month! Have a look at this great deal below, and be sure to get in contact if you would like more information.
Skoda Superb Hatchback TSI Sportline Plus DSG 2.0 Petrol
£242.18 + VAT per month for 60 months
With £2,906.16 + VAT up front
At 10.000 annual mileage
Click here to explore more Skoda Superb deals.